Monday, June 27, 2016

District Leader - 27 June 2016

This week was transfers. Green and I will stay together for a total of twelve weeks. And a transfer is 6 weeks. So we have one transfer left together. Yesterday the APs called me and asked if I would be a district leader, so of course I said yes. Just a little bit more responsibility along with the training. I'm nervous but I've been DLB
(district leader buddy, or comp of a district leader) pretty much my whole mission, so I'm not terrified like I was for training. But it's going to be a little harder. Not a whole lot happened his week, numbers were low again. I wouldn't say I'm getting comfortable with kinda low numbers, but I've accepted that the work is at a lull and it will pick up. I miss you guys


.

No comments:

Post a Comment