Monday, June 27, 2016

13 June 2016

So this week was pretty good for me. Not a whole lot happened. I feel like we did some pretty good missionary work this week though. I don't know I just felt good about our week. On Saturday for some reason, I just hit a wall. Just like a big wall of depression. I didn't know why. I just didn't want to do anything. I wanted to be anywhere but
the mission field. I wanted to listen to music I wanted to be with my family, or just lay in bed. So I took a nap during our lunch hour. I don't know where this kind of wall came from but it wasn't welcomed. It's often hard to keep a positive attitude. Not that people are mean, it's all just in my head really.

We had zone conference this last week. It was really good. We talked a lot about how the spirit has prompted is and how we were able to receive those promptings. Elder Kelly played "A Poor Wayfaring Man of
Grief" on the guitar for the musical number. It was incredible!

No comments:

Post a Comment