Monday, June 27, 2016

Email sent to me from Elder Yule's companion

Hey Marianne! It's Elder Phelps.

I just wanted to send you an email to tell you how amazing your son is, and how much I loved being companions with him! It was some of the best 13 weeks of my life. We had so much fun and worked so hard. We have the same sense of humor and we were always laughing. We had many great spiritual experiences together.  I just want you to know how thankful I am that I was companions with your son. I was begging President Marston to leave us together. I hope we can serve together again. I was so happy that instead of just leaving him on Tuesday, he was able to come down to Roseville with me and we could drop him off at his greenie meeting on Wednesday. He will be an awesome trainer! I'm so excited for him. I miss him and everything and everyone else in Chico very dearly.
Your son is awesome. He is a great missionary. He changed my mission and helped me improve so much! I will always be grateful for him and for you for raising him. 
Thank you so much, Mama Yule!

Elder Phelps


No comments:

Post a Comment