Monday, June 27, 2016

9 May 2016

I asked Calum what the start of his days are usually like...

Let's see.. So I start my day waking up at 6:30.  Elder Phelps has a Jillian Michaels dvd from another missionary, and we work out for 30 minutes.  It is awesome! Haha! Then Phelps usually showers then I shower. Then we eat breakfast. I usually just have a bowl of cereal. Golden Graham's to be specific. Or some chips and guac. Then personal studies then companion studies. I have gotten better at my scriptures but I'm still not very good. The iPad is very handy.  I can just search the little phrase I'm thinking of.  But I wish I could just know where I was going to find the scripture. And lessons, really we just wing it. I mean we don't memorize a whole discussion.  We memorize the principles of the lesson but then just wing it.  Which I think works pretty well. I study the little cards that Cousin Jay gave me.  Those are so helpful!  Like he put a ton of effort into those on his mission. They have scripture references and everything. Still no news on Phelps leaving or staying. Everyone wants him to stay. We have even been praying for him to stay. 

I miss the calm presence of a mother! I especially thought about that yesterday. And I miss my whole family. I
always do. I love you guys. I will do a big long email next week. I love you mum.

No comments:

Post a Comment