Monday, June 27, 2016

16 May 2016




Transfers were this week! Elder Phelps is leaving which makes me very sad. We really hit it off he and I. We have honestly become great friends! When I was with Elder Bates president told me that you weren't called to be companions to be best friends, you were called to be companions to spread the gospel. Elder Phelps is going down to Roseville to be a zone leader. President calls you on the phone when you are called to be a zone leader or a trainer. So we get the call and Phelps answers and president tells him
to put it on speaker phone.  He calls Elder Phelps to be a zone leader and then he says ............... "and Elder Yule, I'd like to call you to be a trainer. Will you accept this assignment?" I'm going to train a new guy! I'm really quite scared. I'm kind of honored that president trusts me with a greenie. I don't know how to do this though. I hardly know how to be a missionary myself! How am I going to show a new guy how to do it? So that's probably the biggest update.

No comments:

Post a Comment