Sunday, December 11, 2016

30 October 2016

Hello mum,

Happy Halloween! Make sure you take pictures of you guys in your costumes! And videos too! Hes a cute little Captain America. 
One thing I've learned is you can't make anyone do anything. They will do their thing and that's that.  You can encourage and try to persuade, but they make the decision for themselves. But it's always comforting to know that whatever they do its what Heavenly Father needed them to do, and He knew they were going to do it, and it has a purpose. Thats a pretty deep subject for a little boy who just got shy, but it just got me thinking haha.
That's so cute about him snuggling before bed. I miss his little snuggles. You'll have to take some videos of him when he says all this cute stuff. I'm sure you dont have your phone on him every second but try to get some cute videos.
I did get the three letters. It is always nice getting something in the mail.  We felt like Elder Stoddard is leaving. And we were right. Elder Stoddard is being transferred and I am getting Elder Lewis who I was in the MTC with! We weren't companions but we were in the same room, I love that guy so I'm excited! I'm staying next to the mission office for at least one more transfer. Also something else kinda cool is I hit my 13 month mark yesterday. October went by quick didn't it?
Update on my week, C. is still on track for baptism.  It's going down this Saturday at 10 am. I had to give a talk in sacrament meeting. It was a ten minute talk. Maybe I'll send it to you. I dont know how I feel about it. It was on the Book of Mormon. I don't think I've ever asked you what your favorite scripture is? What is your favorite from the Book of Mormon and the Bible? I miss you guys. I love you guys. I only have 11 months left! Haha thats crazy! Talk to you later mum. Love you.

Elder Yule

No comments:

Post a Comment