Sunday, December 11, 2016

16 October 2016

Hi mum,

This week was alright. S., the one we had to be bold with about coming to church pretty much dropped us. Our
relief society president called her and asked if she could give her a ride to church and S. basically told her she was done going to church and to leave her alone. When we talked to her she made it sound like
she was going to try harder this week, but apparently that's not whatshe meant. So we will just have to see how things pan out.  We are still going to visit once in a while. The other women we have on date for baptism is C.  She is totally solid. She came to church yesterday and wasall dressed up and what not.  It was awesome. We have a really cool investigator in the YSA.  I might have told you about her already but her name is A. She is this really cool girl. She is really cool and funny. Things are good here. The transfer ends in 2 weeks I'm looking forward to it. I think the changes will be good.

I've grown to appreciate your patience in meetings. There are a few extra meetings for zl's and it is brutal. I don't know how you do it.

I think your relief society lesson on charity is a very cool subject. One scripture says that having charity is putting away childish things, and how I took that was a child does things for themselves most of the time.  They see playing soccer as more important than helping someone out.  And to put childish things away means to put someone else's needs in front of your wants.  Which is really cool. I'm sure you taught a great lesson.
I love and miss you guys.

Elder Yule

No comments:

Post a Comment