Monday, January 23, 2017

15 January 2017

Hello Mum,

That's nice that you don't have school today. I forgot they had the day off for MLK day. I'm glad your going up to 
Granddaddy's.  I miss Riley. 

I don't have top much to talk about this week. I can't even remember what we have done. We've just been trying to visit as many people as we can right now. We don't have any quality investigators or anything so we are just trying to see everyone and anyone. I've been trying to run in the mornings. And it seems to help me feel better and look a bit better too, but getting the motivation to go for a run is always a struggle. I've been emailing Zach! He seems to be doing really well. He's had some pretty crazy stuff go down! I'm happy for him. We had zone meeting this week,
so Elder Cobabe and I got to teach the zone. It was really good. I've really been trunks for Chico lately. The work was so good, the missionaries around me were so good, my companions were so good, the members were so good, I loved being on a bike. I just miss it. It's weird. It's like getting homesick for one of your areas. I've realized
just recently how Heavenly Father has really blessed me in that aspect. Remember my biggest fear when I left was being homesick? Well I've never really had terrible homesickness. I'm so thankful for that.

Not much to talk about this week, hopefully next week is more exciting, so I have more to write about! I love you guys and I miss you! I hope you have a good week. Tell granddaddy and my papa that I love them!

Love,
Elder Yule

No comments:

Post a Comment