Sunday, October 2, 2016

25 September 2016

Something exciting happened this week too! It doesn't feel that crazy, but when you think about it it's pretty cool. We got an online referral for a women named CM. We go over there and meet her, and she wants to be baptized!  Within 20 minutes we had settled on a date!  It all just happened so fast it didn't feel crazy. Haha. So we have S and C on date for baptism.  When a few weeks ago we had nothing going. It's weird how things pick up then stop then pick up and stop. It's a funny little cycle. Transfers were this week too.  Stoddard and I are staying together as ZLs.  We got a new greenie from Pleasant Grove.  He played soccer there. I'm pretty sure we played them once? It's kind of weird, he and another greenie in the zone graduated in 2016. It doesn't feel like it's been that long. 
One year this Friday. (Calum's one year mark was September 30th!)

So this week I did some laundry, and umm.... I left a pen in my pocket... my shirt pocket... my white shirt pocket..... so there are some blue lines on some of my shirts.  A women in Chico told me to spray the marks with hairspray and wash them again so I'll try that first, but if you have any ideas let me know. And it's really not too bad. It's mostly just a few dots here and there. And they're hardly noticeable.

I hope you guys are being blessed for what I'm doing.  I go out and get to feel the spirit all the time and have fun with some cool missionaries and you guys are blessed, that's a pretty "slick deal."(That's kinda trying to be like granddad) we sure are blessed. I dunno if I've already told you this but someone in Redding would always say "too blessed to be stressed" which I think is a pretty cool little saying. I love and miss you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment